Retailer Terms and Conditions
Marlowe Candle Company cannot accept retail applications from:
- Businesses without a permanent commercial retail store location
- Businesses that are by “appointment only”
- Businesses located in a private residence
- Internet only businesses
- Businesses located in a vendor leased space
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
In order to support exclusivity to our retailers, we offer one account per zip code and per 10 mile radius to independently-owned retail stores.
- Accounts will be considered inactive and will lose their active retailer status:
- If an order is not placed within two weeks of application approval or after a period of 3 months for standing accounts
- If less than 6 scents are carried
- Should a retailer become inactive, another retailer within the same zip code or 10 mile radius will be eligible to exclusively carry Marlowe Candles.
- Marlowe Candles can only be sold at the storefront address listed on the wholesale application.
- Should the owner own multiple stores, a separate application is required for each store location.
- Marlowe Candles purchased wholesale cannot be sold via the internet, home-based businesses,craft/trade shows, or in vendor leased spaces.
- Initial orders have a minimum of 36 candles, 6 scents, 2 candles per scent.
- Reorders have a minimum of 6 scents, 2 candles per scent.
- We offer 15oz and 22oz container candles. Retailers can choose to carry one or both sizes.
- Marlowe Melts are available with qualifying container orders only.
• Most orders ship via UPS within two weeks of receipt.
• Please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order
• We may update our terms and conditions, prices, candle scents, colors or design at any time.
We reserve the right to cancel a retail account in the event that a retailer is not abiding by our terms and conditions.
1203 Sisterdale Rd, Boerne, TX 78006 830-324-6895